Now Offering Televisits
Dr. Ali provides the diagnosis & treatment for individuals with arthritis, lupus, gout and other autoimmune connective tissue diseases, pain disorders of muscles & bones. Our medical approach to treating arthritis is preemptive.
We want to stop the disease progression and roll back its impact on a patient’s body before it takes over.
Patients with pain management needs will be referred to a reputable physician that specializes in that treatment. CAC is a non-opioid prescribing clinic.
- TeleVisits are a billable service that your insurance plan may or may not cover.. If this is not covered by your healthcare insurance, you will be responsible for covering the entire cost for this visit.
- New patients will need to print the patient registration form available on our home page. Fill it out completely, sign it, and then email it to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure you have an active Patient Portal and know your username and password when your appointment is booked. Access the Patient Portal.
- If you are using your smart phone for the TeleVisit, you will need to download the HEALOW APP. Once the app is downloaded you will need to find us in the system either by using the practice name or telephone number or the name of the provider.
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.